Link to Website

Welcome About Music Lessons Special Events Helpful Links Contact

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to Kathy Cooper Studios!!

It is so exciting to start a new website!  I'll be checking in on the blog, showing what all is going on with my piano students, as well as my music life - piano teacher, rock & roll keyboardist with WHITE CHOCOLATE, harpist with PANACHE and music director at WINFIELD UMC!!  I hope to feature some of my students in videos, too.  When I think about when I was a student, it occurs to me that I am still a student and hope I always will be.  Some people are surprised when I say that I still practice!  Music is a never ending journey - the fun is the ride - not getting to a destination and stopping. I guess that's why I love to teach - I get to ride along with my students and remember what a good time I had along the way where they are now.  Now, I get to do so many different musical things and get to share the experience with lots of other musicians.  Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment